Stugudalen

Warm weather in Trondheim made me drive to Stugudalen. A plan was to ski and fish, but as it was raining there on Friday evening, I just fished on nearby lakes during the whole weekend.
Frozen snow on the top of the ice...not so nice to move on.

Saturday morning view from my tent...almost like summer beach. I stayed in local caravan camp , that is  situated just next to the lake Stuggusjøen.

Saturday morning was not a good fishing day. I got a few small røya, this burbot and then something took one of my fishing rods into the hole...of course the newest one.

So I moved further on the lake, along the snowscooter route
with Sylan massiv in the background. My very favourite place.

Sunday morning was hard with some wet snow storm

But the sun came back (together with 15-20m/s wind) so I spent a few hours on Mosjøen, getting nothing.

No comments: